Requirements for Employment
- Empowerment is looking for people who are willing to make at least a 6-month commitment of relationship to the people we support in order to maintain consistent quality care.
- You must have a valid US driver's license and a reliable form of transportation.
- You must be 18 for the Professional Care Assistant and all other positions.
- You may have no more than two moving violations or accidents in the past three years, or a conviction for DWI, reckless or careless driving, drug-related offenses, suspension or revocation of license.
- Empowerment is licensed by the state and is a provider of services to vulnerable persons. Therefore, we are required to run a Background Criminal Apprehension check on all of our employees. We are prohibited by law from hiring anyone who has been convicted of a felony.
- Empowerment is a drug-free environment and performs drug testing.
- You may not use tobacco in the home, on the premises, on a community outing, in a company or personal vehicle or on breaks for the entire shift.
- Part-time staffs are required to work a minimum of two shifts per week (12-16 hours), or they may work two 24 hour shifts in a month. Full-time staffs are required to work at least 38 hours per week.
- You must be able to lift 70 pounds as you may have to lift people with disabilities.
- You must be able to read, write, speak, understand and hear the English language.
- Empowerment Healthcare may perform random drug testing
- Empowerment Healthcare is an EEO/AA Emp
7100 Northland Circle, Suite 207
Brooklyn Park, MN 55428
Email Empowerment Healthcare
About Empowerment Healthcare
Empowerment Healthcare is the leader in providing adult foster care and assisted living services to the greater Minneapolis, St Paul metro area.